Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Yep that is me- well probably should be doing more- don't we all think that way too?.

We get the keys to the house tomorrow and then the movers Arrive on Monday. Hubby leaves for America for a week on the Sunday so we have a few days to get everything sorted with the house. That was my plan for today, to get phones and internet looked at. Hard when it is a brand new house. But hey we will get there.

I have also been working on things for my little ones 4th birthday. She decided she wanted an Olivia birthday party- for those of you who don't know who Olivia is she is a pig that has heaps of funny sayings and rules of life. Her favourite colour is Red. Here is the invite I designed for the Party.


I have been looking up amazing party ideas. I hope she loves it all.


Anyway off to the new house and being able to sew properly and have things ready for sale soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment