Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's New at Skip Chasey Headquarters.

So I have been working on new ranges and accessories. With my sewing machine and overlocker in a port in Brisbane being looked over by customs I really want to wait so that the clothing I sell will be up to my quality standards. So what am I selling in the meantime???

Headbands, Necklaces, clips, key fobs and more. I am currently waiting on my untreated wooden beads to arrive from the US so that I can work on my new range of teething necklaces that mums can wear and still look stylish.

Here are some photos of things that I have been making. Also check out my Facebook page for more.





So in other news- I am honored to be a part of a supportive, caring and inspiring group of wonderful Stay at Home Mums that Sew. We share our thoughts, designs, and finds and even have fun with challenges every month to suit a certain theme- this months was Easter- check out what we have all made at http://thesewingsisterhood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment