Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Owls and Handbags

So I have a lovely friend in Aus who also sews and is sending something over for Alyssa so I thought I would send something over for her two little ones. I asked her what she would like for them and she said a handbag for Hannah and a taggy toy for Oliver.



So the handbag I knew what I wanted to make and went about making it. I knew I wanted a contrast top panel, some type of flowers on the front and the bag to have some type of pleats.
So this is what I can up with.







and the taggy is an adaption from this Blog- http://lubirdbaby.blogspot.com/2009/11/owl-ribbon-tag-baby-toy.html
I added a crinkly element to the wings and body. And did not really follow the tutorial but looked at the design and used it as a basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment