Sunday, July 3, 2011

Easter’s Left over’s!

How many of us have these left over after Easter???


What do you do with them? Throw them away? Store them?

Well how about we reuse them and create a mini hunt for our children. I love the look on little ones eyes when they are searching out Easter eggs, well why not make your own treasure hunt. It really is simple and great for both dry and wet weather days.

Take a whole heap of little things or big things that you may have laying around the house and take photographs of them.


I take individual photos and upload them to a program that I can make a collage with. If you do not have any program or want an easy one I suggest picasa. It is free and easy.

Make a collage of the photos-


I used my laminator so that Miss nearly 4 can use this over and over again.





If you don’t have a laminator you can use contact- I suggest sticking the paper to some card to make it sturdier.

Attach the card to the basket and hide the items.




Let the little ones loose to find the treasures. You can give them some stickers to mark off the items as they are found or even a white board marker as it will wipe off.

You can also take this basket with the items and hide them somewhere other then your home/yard. A simple and cheap way to entertain our children using items from our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment