Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas lights- Avoid getting all tied up...

It is amazing what a few extra mins will make the next time you have to take out your Christmas lights. I remember the days of pulling a tangled mess of lights out of a box and spending not just a few mins but a lot longer untangling the mess. These days I simply wrap my lights around some cardboard and I label them too- just so I know if they are indoor or outdoor lights and also the plugs on then ( we lived in Chile so have some with Chilean plugs).

Here is what you need

tangled mess of lights





Cardboard with description






Here is what to do

Wrap lights around cardboard




keep going until all wrapped up




I store them with my other xmas lights in a tub in a the garage- it keeps it all together and neat-- I am not a neat freak by any means but a simple tasks makes a frustrating one so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment