Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW YEAR

Well it is that time again to say how slack I am at blogging- I seem to just get caught up in my FB page and this blog is not used... I am sorry.... Well anyway last year was a great year for Skip Chasey. I released new items and them proved successful. I was pretty flat out at the end of the year with the christmas stockings I released making close to 60 and nearly selling out. It has been great taking a break over the Christmas/ New Year period and spending time with my little family.


I see Skip Chasey growing more in 2012 with some new products set to be released and the old favourites still hanging around. The Next few weeks I will be releasing a back to school range with a limited number of library bags and Tiggy Tags (bag Tags). I am also hope to get a heap of Walkie Chalkies out for Easter as an alternative to all the chocolate.


Miss 4.5 starts full time in Prep this year and I am so excited that she is so excited. I think she really loves the interaction with others.


This year on my blog I will be sharing crafting tips, sewing tutorials and cooking. Is there something you would like to see?

Well here's to a very happy and healthy 2012....

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment